Thursday 1 November 2012

Character research start

Now the Concept document is completed and handed in we are now moving onto professional character design and conception then eventually modeling. Because my theme is religion and the afterlife I have to use this for the different projects throughout the year, so I need to design characters that show this theme clearly. Religion isn’t too difficult to show in a character design but the afterlife will be a lot more challenging, I need to somehow design a character that when looked at people can clearly see what my theme is. For a starting point I researched into different religions, their clothing, what they do. I also need to research into the afterlife beliefs for each of these religions and hopefully collect ideas, information and images onto mood boards before I can actually start any designs and concepts. So my next blog post will show lots of images and any information that will help me in this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment