Sunday 18 November 2012

Character dev 2

 After not being too happy with the first idea for the high poly character i went back to my thumbnails to look at more initial ideas i created. I liked the idea of creating Anubis the Egyptian god because its a much different idea from the rest of the concept witch are more influenced from the grim reaper. The idea with this character is much different from the original interpretation of the god, i want him to look like hes undead himself with rotting flesh and bone showing through in areas, this way hair can be placed in patches witch will also reduce the poly count.
I then chose to develop another thumbnail just in case i found a better idea, I'm quite interested in this design for the angel of death although i think i much prefer the idea of Anubis because I'm not really keen on these robotic type creatures because i don't think they will translate into 3d very well. So i will now move onto more detailed development of my chosen idea and see what i can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment