Thursday 25 October 2012

Concept Document progress update!

Its been quite a while since the last blog post, so incredibly busy but its about time i update it with the work I've been doing. So I've finalised my game idea! its a 1st person adventure game, because my chosen theme was religion and the afterlife i took to researching into various religions and their beliefs to see what inspiration i can get. I also looked at other cultures to see their beliefs, one i found the most interesting was the Egyptians, mainly for some of their beliefs and i like the visual style of the Egyptians. So for my idea i came up with an idea where the player wakes up alone with no memories in an ancient kingdom where there is no one else around, the player soon finds out that they can gather special potions which enable them to shift into the afterlife where they then can speak to spirits and ask questions, or the environment will change in the afterlife so the player can access new areas of the game. I next began compiling this information into a word document and began fleshing out the game ideas. For next week i need to create a visually appealing document so i have started to put all the information into Photoshop where i will draw and paint relevant images to get my ideas across. Here is my progress so far.....


No comments:

Post a Comment